Making A Start: Pilot
All new relationships start with a pilot campaign. A ‘proof of concept’ campaign to assess the viability of a longer-term partnership. Your pilot campaign can start at relatively short notice; usually in a matter of weeks.
- Test the quality of different lists and data sources.
- Test the product positioning, the approach and call guide we are using.
- Establish key metrics and set realistic benchmarks and expectations
Long-Term Programme: Ongoing
Most clients follow a pilot with an ongoing programme of activity. Benefits of this include our ability to:
- Manage a high volume of data from a variety of sources
- Understand and promote a large portion of your product portfolio
- Nurture potential customers until they are ready for sales interaction
- Conduct research to find new prospects and keep your pipeline strong
- Establish relationships with your sales team
- Work directly on your CRM where practicable
Short-Term Programme: Tactical
One of the main benefits of using Voicentric is our ability to start campaigns quickly. Tactical campaigns are short-term projects with a specific focus:
- New product introduction
- Specific vertical market, geography, product group or application
- Install base re-engagement
- Voice of customer
- Special promotions
- Event invites
- Webinar follow-up